Thursday 16 July 2009

To the moon and back


The song... by savage garden. Seems to sum me up actually.

''Everyones got a theory about the
Bitter one
Theyre saying mamma never loved
Her much
And daddy never keeps in touch
Thats why she shies away from
Human affection''

''I would fly to the moon and back if
Youll be
If youll be my baby
Got a ticket for a world where we
Belong
So would you be my baby?''

Obviously not the whole song but i know you don't want to read the entire song, and they where the most relevant bits. I love that song. I love savage garden to be quite honest.

I'm happy at the minute. Everything is good and i know where i am. Another revelation, i will feel more secure in my relationship if we stop having stupid arguments, as the only time Sean doesn't want me is in the 5 minutes where we're arguing, and these 5 minutes occur far too often. And it's my fault, my anger problems, i know this.. but surely i myself will be happier if he's happier? It makes sense. I just wish i took after my mum more than my dad. He's my downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment