Tuesday 1 September 2009

Stop playing with bins and having sex.

What is it with the people of barton upon humber? Why do they find it funny to hide behind bins at 3am when drunk and jump out at their friends, especially when the bins happen to be under my bedroom window. Then just as youre getting back to sleep, upstairs starts to have sex on a very loudly sprung bed...

I dislike living here.

Also, due to lack of sleep when sean is at home ive invested in some Kalms sleep to stop me being so fucking paranoid and get to sleep at some point during the night. I also have a lovely sharp knife under my matress for when i get attacked (which i wont, but again, paranoid). Lets hope they work. Ive only read one review about them and it was pretty negative, however hopefully even if they dont work my mind will think they do. Placebo effect much?

I think i need to start finding new bands to love again. I used to a few years back, was always the one who knew the most cool music. Now im shit. HAHA. Ive been listening to that poor excuse for a british girl band - Dolly Rockers.. they have terrible accents, terrible lyrics and no musical tallent what so ever and yet i still seem drawn to them. This shows the world will explode soon. Its true. Im also currently listening to funeral for a friend. Again, shit.

Also, i am annoyed at how colleges like to be difficult and start on different days. I go back for my first day tuesday, and sean is off. It annoys me. I hope however that our half terms will be the same. Why cant the dick just have actually got on and worked and still be in Leggott with me? I am NOT looking forwards to this year at all, everyones left but a few. Fail. Just need to work hard and make it to uni. HARD!

LOL HARD. sorry. Childishness there.

1 comment:

  1. I like to read Jade's blogs

    LOL - HARD
    You do make me giggle, woman :)

    I'll miss spending my frees with you and Jaz
    xxx

    ReplyDelete